Power is a game mechanic in Five Nights at Wario's. It acts as a limit so the player only closes the Doors and uses the Lights when the player needs to.
- Power can be saved by opening doors, closing the camera, and turning off lights.
- The player starts out with 200 power.
- Limited power.
- Using doors, lights, and cameras will drain power.
- Wario comes out to kill the player if the power runs out.
- The power indicator's color (blue, green, yellow, orange and red) tells how much equipment the player is using. It grows bigger as more equipment is used.
- Instead of having 100% power, the player has 200% power. It is unknown why the player has 200% power, it's possible that the power drains a lot more or each hour lasts longer.
- During the phone calls, the power bar doesn't drain.This is currently unknown, or WwwWario made an oversight.
Power Usage Calculations
- 1 Bar = No power out.
- 2 Bars = Power out at 6:30
- 3 Bars = Power out at 5:21
- 4 Bars = Power out at 4:10
- 5 Bars = Power out at 3:00